HOW TO BAN SOMEONE ON DISCORD
Discord is an exciting application that allows you to talk to someone through texts, videos and calls. Ban Someone On Discord from your list so that you can not call or send them a text message. You can change your mind at any time and may want to ban this person and allow them again.
People even create groups to share messages about their games and those things. Server moderators have the right to ban it from groups if spamming or trolling is also found.
Why Can A User Be Banned On Discord?
A user can be prohibited throughout the application or simply from a server. It could be due to one of these various reasons:
1. Not following the terms of service of discord.
2. Any disrespectful activity.
3. Be a raider.
6. Non-reliable IP address.
The prohibitions in discord are of two types. One is the prohibition of the server and another is a platform prohibition.
The server ban is the prohibition in which the administrator of a particular server prohibits it from that server. You can still use other servers. Again, server ban can be of two types. One is when you have just expelled the server. When you have just expelled, you can search the server again and reincorporate the server. Another is a traditional prohibition where it is really prohibited or blocked from the server. The user’s account, telephone number and even the IP address will be prohibited from the entire server.
Even discord can prohibit your account directly,
How To Ban Someone On Discord Through Your Computer?
You can easily ban someone in discord on your computer. This is the same for all operating systems, such as Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. However, you can ban someone in discord alone if it is the server administrator. If you are and want to know how to read then:
1. Go to the ‘DISCORD’ application on your computer.
2. Open the channel or even the server in discord from where you want to get rid of someone.
3. Right next to the name of the server, you can find an arrow down. Click on it and a drop-down menu will open.
4. Go to the option ‘Server Configuration’ and click on it.
5. A server summary window will open. On the left, you will find several options. Click on ‘Bans’. You will find the list of users that you have banned.
6. You can search for the person through the search bar or click directly on the forbidden username.
7. A window that requested confirmation will appear to revoke the prohibition. Click on ‘Revoke Ban’.
After this, the user will be discouraged and the user can reuse the server.
How To Unban Someone On Discord Server?
A simple guide on how to ban someone on discord through a server:
1. Open Discord and go to the list of servers on the left side of the page.
2. Select the server from where it has banned someone.
3. When you click the right button on the server, a drop-down menu will appear. Click on ‘Server Configuration’.
4. Among the options, click on ‘Overview’
5. On the left side of the screen, go to ‘BANS’.
6. You will find the list of prohibited users, click on the user who wants a ban.
7. In the pop-up window, click on ‘Revoke Ban’
How To ban Someone On Discord With MEE6?
Mee6 bot gives the user complete control to create commands. You can also get rid of someone in discord with Mee6 Bot as well. Here is how to do it:
1. Launch ‘discord’ on your computer.
2. Find the down arrow in the upper left corner and in the drop-down menu, click on ‘Server Configuration’.
3. Click on ‘Bans’ on the left side
4. Between the list of prohibited members, select the member you want BAN.
5. Then click on ‘Revoke Ban’ to affirm.
How To ban Someone On Discord With Dyno?
Dyno is also a Discord bot. To ban someone on discord with dyno follow this guide:
1. Open discord on your computer
2. In the upper left corner, click on the down arrow.
3. In the drop-down menu, click on ‘Server Configuration’
4. On the left side of the screen.
5. A list of members that have already been banned will appear.
6. Select the member you want to ban and a pop-up screen will appear asking you to affirm me. Click on ‘Revoke Ban’ to complete the process.
How To Ban Someone On Discord On The Basis Of Their IP Address?
Once a person bans it, all others who use the same IP address will also be left in discord. You can prohibit anyone in discord based on their IP address by following these steps:
- Open the ‘DISCORD’ application on your computer.
- In the left corner of the screen, look for the list of the servers and choose the server you want to undo the user.
- Click on the member’s name.
- Right-click on the cursor for the drop-down menu. Select ‘BANS’ from the menu.
- A pop-up menu will appear on the screen. Next, you can eliminate members’ comments.
- You can even write why this person is prohibited in the section provided.
- Then click on ‘Ban’
How To ban Someone On Discord Through Your Smartphone?
The process to unlock someone in discord through his phone is also a bit simple. It is the same for both Android and iPhone.
- Download and install the ‘DISCORD’ application on your phone.
- Open the application.
- Find the server from which you want to undo the member.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, find the three vertical points and click on them.
- Click on the ‘Gear’ icon or on the Settings menu.
- Click on ‘Bans’
- Search and click on the member’s name
- Then click on ‘Revoke Ban’
Other Ways To ban Someone On Discord:
All the methods mentioned above can be used only if you are an administrator. But, what if you are not the administrator? Here are some solutions using which you can get rid of someone in discord:
Through A VPN:
We know that not everyone knows how to solve the solution with a VPN. But we will help you understand that. The first thing you should do is remove all data with respect to discord on your computer. Then uninstall the application of discord. Find a good and reliable VPN service and connect to it, if you still do not have it. Then follow these steps:
Contact The Customer Service Center Or Even The Admin Of The Server:
If you have been totally forbidden from the request, all you can do is contact the Customer Service Center for the Discord application. They can help you understand the reason for BAN and even if you wish, you can work around the prohibition with them.
If you just prohibited the server, you can contact the server administrator directly and ask ban.
Sign Up For A New Account:
You can re-enter discord by configuring a new account. This could only work if it is not prohibited based on your IP address. If so, you have to use a new IP address through your VPN. If this is a server prohibition, you can recreate your account and re-participate easily on the same server. But keep in mind that you have to use a different email address and also a new username.
What To Do If You Do Not Have A VPN?
The only thing you can do if you do not have a VPN is to use your smartphone. Download the application on your phone and may try to use the application and then.
Important Queries And Answers
Can You Ban Someone Again By Unbanning Them?
You can do it again if you want to prohibit someone. But you must have a solid reason to do that. The steps to prohibit are again as equal as mentioned above.
What Does Banning Actually Mean On Discord?
If you have been banned by the moderator of a server, then that means you can no longer send and receive messages or comments on that server. You will not be able to see users on that server. Another thing to keep in mind is that these prohibitions are based on the IP address, so any other person who uses the same address could also be prohibited. In short, the entire IP address is prohibited. You will not even know that you have been forbidden from the server.
Can I Get Myself Unbanned On Discord?
There is no way to get rid of yourself in discord. You have to appeal to the moderator of the server to get rid of you. Request and apologize to the moderator and try to obtain your revoked prohibition. You can only send a message to the moderator if you have not blocked you. If you have it, then you can not do anything. You can even write a report on the Discordia website to appeal to the moderator and request to revoke the prohibition.
I hope we have resolved all the consultations on how to get rid of someone in discord. We have covered all possible ways to solve the problem. Do you know any other way? Let us know.