Drivers are an integral part of every Windows PC because they help communicate between installed hardware devices and operating systems. While these drivers are important for the smooth functioning of any Windows PC function, they become obsolete with time and therefore produce poor performance PCs and limited hardware functionality and need to be updated regularly.
If you are a user who has a Realtek Wi-Fi driver that does not work or a wireless mouse or another driver does not work, it means that the driver has outdated and you need to update it. Update the driver to the latest version. Minimize erratic behaviour, improve system performance as a whole and give you improved functionality. Therefore it is proven that updating drivers from time to time is the task needed for the functional function of the Windows PC.
One of the most common driver problems facing users is Realtek Wi-Fi Driver which does not work since Realtek Wi-Fi is directly connected to your internet. Every time you have an outdated Realtek wireless driver, you start facing the internet problem because it is to have a smooth Wi-Fi internet. It is necessary that you update Realtek wi-fi drivers from time to time.
Not many of us know how to improve Realtek Wi-Fi drivers in Windows 10 or Windows. So, if you are among many users, this article will educate you on how to update Realtek Wi-Fi drivers on your Windows PC so you have a stable, seamless, and high-speed internet connection.
How To Update Realtek Wi-Fi Driver On A Windows PC:
The outdated driver can be easily updated in two ways, namely manually and automatically. Downloading the driver and installing it in a manual way requires a kind of technical knowledge using the best driver reformer on the market will allow you to do work with minimal manual effort. One of the best supervisory updates on the market is a sophisticated driver update that easily scans your system and displays a list of all the outdated drivers. All you need to do is update to the latest by clicking the button.
How To Update Realtek Wi-Fi Driver Manually?
Let’s see how we can download and install Realtek wireless LAN drivers manually. Before starting with manual steps, always make sure that the driver you download is compatible with the operating system.
For this reason, navigate it to the official website of Realtek and see the Realtek Driver you want to update, you can also use the device manager. To update the outdated driver of Realtek, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Start button and in the search bar, type Device Manager. In the Device Manager window, scroll down and click on the network adapter.
- Now double-click to expand after you see a list of drivers, look for wireless 802.11 n USB LAN cards, this post, right-click on it, and finally click on the driver update option.
- This post clicks the search automatically for drivers
- Select Update Driver
How To Update Realtek Wi-Fi Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater:
While using the manual method is not technical, many of us still want to miss all manual efforts and only use the best driver reformers to do the task for us. After extensive research, we find that advanced driver updates with Systemak software are one nifty tool that easily scans your Windows PC for all obsolete or obsolete drivers, their list, and easily allows you to have the latest version of the most compatible driver Your Windows PC. Let’s see how we can use advanced driver updates to update the outdated Realtek drivers,
- Download the Advanced Driver Updater from the official website.
- After downloading, follow the instructions on the screen to install it, and then after the installation has finished launch the software.
- In the main window update sophisticated driver, click the Start Scan Now button.
- This will start scanning for obsolete drivers on your Windows PC. After scanning is complete, just click Update all to update all obsolete drivers or incompatible drivers found on your PC.
- If you don’t want to update all drivers at once, you can check the drivers you want to update and then click on the driver update option that is present next to it.
Benefits Of Advanced Driver Updater:
Advanced Driver Updater is an easy-to-use tool equipped with bundle features and extraordinary benefits and hence is the best supervisor’s reformer that is on the market. Some benefits and features of advanced driver updates are listed below.
1. Appear with an easy user interface that allows you to update obsolete drivers or in this case update Realtek Wi-Fi drivers with the least manual efforts and minimum clicks.
2. Advanced Updater Driver takes a full backup of all the previous drivers downloaded and installed before updating any drivers so that the old driver can be easily restored if needed.
3. It is also equipped with a scheduling feature that allows users to set up automatic schedules.
4. Advanced Updater Driver is a multilingual product and is present in almost 14 languages.
5. It easily allows you to exclude certain drivers that you don’t want to update.
6. It is also compatible with almost all Windows operating systems, namely Windows 11/10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista and XP for 32 and 64 bits.
Having a smooth Wi-Fi connection without interruption is what we all need today. However, because of real or obsolete Realtek wi-fi drivers, we often face problems with a Wi-Fi connection. Read articles to find out how to update Realtek Wi-Fi drivers on Windows PC using manual ways and with the help of the best driver update available on the market.